report is not opening RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everybody,

I got some problem in Report Manager.I can see all my report in Report Manager but when I try to open the report the browser mover for second and it takes me to the blank space,the report do not open.Can anybody suggest me on this problem?

Thanks,

Vijay

Friday, August 24, 2012 5:38 AM

Answers

• Vijay,

SSRS generates a log file somewhere under folder "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS10.MSSQLSERVER\Reporting Services\LogFiles"  [This location may change... you may need to find the Log folder under SQL Server installation folder].

Once you are able to locate the log files, please share with us... Also provide more details on the behavior of screen... check if there is any JavaScript error coming on the page [though normally it doesn't happen].

Thanks Prasoon

• Proposed as answer by Charlie Liao Friday, August 31, 2012 1:20 AM
    • Marked as answer by Charlie Liao Friday, August 31, 2012 9:58 AM
    Friday, August 24, 2012 3:18 PM

All replies

• Which version of sql you are using ?

What kind of report you are trying to see; i mean tabulated or graphical

Amit
    Please mark as answer if helpful
    http://fascinatingsql.wordpress.com/

Friday, August 24, 2012 11:24 AM
  • Vijay,

SSRS generates a log file somewhere under folder "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS10.MSSQLSERVER\Reporting Services\LogFiles"  [This location may change... you may need to find the Log folder under SQL Server installation folder].

Once you are able to locate the log files, please share with us... Also provide more details on the behavior of screen... check if there is any JavaScript error coming on the page [though normally it doesn't happen].

Thanks Prasoon

• Proposed as answer by Charlie Liao Friday, August 31, 2012 1:20 AM
    • Marked as answer by Charlie Liao Friday, August 31, 2012 9:58 AM
    Friday, August 24, 2012 3:18 PM