none
Failure executing the send pipe RRS feed

• Question

• Please advise me what is wrong with my orchestration when I encounter this error:

There was a failure executing the send pipeline: "Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines.XMLTransmit, Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Source: "XML assembler" Send Port: "SEND_PORT_TESTORCHESTRATION_00010" URI: "oracledb://oracleserver/?PollingId=TEST_ORCHESTRATION_ORACLE_00010" Reason: This Assembler cannot retrieve a document specification using this type: "http://Microsoft.LobServices.OracleDB/2007/03/ORACLE_SCHEMA/Table/ROTATION_REQ#Insert". 

I used WCF-Custom with OracleDBBindings. The autogenerated xsd created 4 entry points in this order:

- ROTATION_REQRECORDINSERT

-arrayOfROTATION_REQRECORDINSERT

- Insert

- InsertResponse

I created a message to be sent to oracle port with operation "insert" based on the "Insert" entry point in xsd.

Can someone see something that might be wrong?

• Edited by FrankTo Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:34 PM
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:32 PM

Answers

• 1. Try with the PassThroughTransmit, the XmlAssembler in this case doesn't do much (unless you need to Demote Properties).

2. Is the Assembly with this Schema deployed?

3. In BizTalk Administrator/Applications/All Artifacts/Schemas, make sure there is only 1 instance of this Schema deployed.

• Marked as answer by FrankTo Friday, March 14, 2014 1:42 PM
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:58 PM
  • Hello,

You can check BT.DocumentSpec in BizTalk management DB for any duplicate instance having same message type .You can filre a select Query such as

select * from BT.DocumentSpec where msgtype like '%http://Microsoft.LobServices.OracleDB/2007/03/ORACLE_SCHEMA/Table/ROTATION_REQ#Insert%'

You can also try changing the pipeline from XML transmit to PassThroughTransmit

Thanks

Abhishek

• Marked as answer by FrankTo Friday, March 14, 2014 1:41 PM
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:18 PM

All replies

• Hello,

This can happen due to various reason One way is to   Drag in the assembler (eg. XML) on Send Pipeline and set the property "Document Schemas" explicitly to point to the typename you want.

Or you can look into below

1. You don't have a schema deployed with a typename that matches the instance document coming through the system .

2. You have MORE THAN ONE schema deployed that matches the typename which is a far more subtle conclusion to draw from the same error message.

Thanks

Abhishek

Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:47 PM
  • 1. Try with the PassThroughTransmit, the XmlAssembler in this case doesn't do much (unless you need to Demote Properties).

2. Is the Assembly with this Schema deployed?

3. In BizTalk Administrator/Applications/All Artifacts/Schemas, make sure there is only 1 instance of this Schema deployed.

• Marked as answer by FrankTo Friday, March 14, 2014 1:42 PM
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:58 PM
  • Thank you Abhishek for your help. How do I verify if I "have a schema deployed with a typename that matches the instance document" as you stated?
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 8:00 PM
  • Hello,

You can check BT.DocumentSpec in BizTalk management DB for any duplicate instance having same message type .You can filre a select Query such as

select * from BT.DocumentSpec where msgtype like '%http://Microsoft.LobServices.OracleDB/2007/03/ORACLE_SCHEMA/Table/ROTATION_REQ#Insert%'

You can also try changing the pipeline from XML transmit to PassThroughTransmit

Thanks

Abhishek

• Marked as answer by FrankTo Friday, March 14, 2014 1:41 PM
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:18 PM
  • Thanks, that helps. BTW, it is BT_DocumentSpec not BT.DocumentSpec

Friday, March 14, 2014 1:41 PM