none
Not able to trigger custom HTTP Webhook RRS feed

• Question

• I am unable to trigger my HTTP webhook from MVC 5 web application. I am using $.ajax from jQuery to do that since Redirect method from action method by default does a "GET" whereas callback expects a "POST".

I have referred the website https://www.eliostruyf.com/calling-a-custom-webhook-trigger-in-an-azure-logic-app/ but still of no use. I am basically trying to develop an Approval workflow using Azure Logic App. I want to sell Logic App to my client and persuade client to move to Azure App Services.

Monday, August 21, 2017 7:27 AM

All replies

• Did you specify the content type in the advanced options like the article mentioned? It looks like the web hook is just not being executed based on the run results. 

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 11:19 PM
  • Hi ,

Have you set any run after " Insert_row =failed "property on your HTTP webhook and you are only able to execute 5 actions and your last action is not executing at all.

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Friday, August 25, 2017 12:14 PM
  • HTTP webhook url is not getting called from my MVC application
    Monday, August 28, 2017 8:10 AM