Calling Orchestration using Call Orchestration Shape. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am learning BizTalk Server. Today, I am learning how to call a orchestration from another orchestration. So, I have used Call Orchestration shape. I am taking reference from below link 

LINK - http://www.codeproject.com/Tips/616539/Calling-orchestration-using-Call-orchestration-Sha

I have successfully deployed without any error. But, I am getting error at runtime "The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found. This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not been enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for subscription evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk Administration console to troubleshoot this failure.".

I have created simple projects. I have added two orchestrations and schema. 

Please suggest.

Thanks, Mohit Dahiya

Thursday, July 14, 2016 8:54 AM

Answers

• Hi Mohit

The first thing to do with this error is to inspect the suspended message in Admin Console and check what properties are promoted on it. Go to Group Hub Page in Admin Console -> Suspended Service Instances link. Double Click on the suspended message that shows up -> Messages Tab. Launch the entry you see. Select Context in left pane. Make sure you see a promoted property called MessageType. 

You will get this error anytime a message published to messageBox does not match the Subscriptions for all the SendPorts/Orchestrations that are deployed in your environment. You can also Search for Subscriptions in Admin Console. Filter by your orchestration name and check what is the subscription expression for your orchestration. The context properties/values expected by your orchestration should be present in your incoming message.

Note that you have to use the XMLReceive pipeline in your ReceiveLocation to receive typed XML messages in BizTalk.

Also make sure that the message that you are trying to send to BizTalk matches the message schema that you are accepting in the orchestration ReceiveShape.

Thanks Arindam

Thursday, July 14, 2016 9:00 AM

All replies

• Hi Mohit,

Try using XML Receive Pipeline in Receive side.

Try to see like message type is getting promoted or not.

The orchestration filter condition is not matching to subscribe to the orchestration.

Thanks, SMSVikasK

Thursday, July 14, 2016 8:56 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

This is a general error when publishing messages to the MessageBox, which do not have any subscribers for that message. Check out this link and try the solutions:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/969221

Best regards, Kjetil :) Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

My blog

Thursday, July 14, 2016 8:57 AM
  • Hi Mohit

The first thing to do with this error is to inspect the suspended message in Admin Console and check what properties are promoted on it. Go to Group Hub Page in Admin Console -> Suspended Service Instances link. Double Click on the suspended message that shows up -> Messages Tab. Launch the entry you see. Select Context in left pane. Make sure you see a promoted property called MessageType. 

You will get this error anytime a message published to messageBox does not match the Subscriptions for all the SendPorts/Orchestrations that are deployed in your environment. You can also Search for Subscriptions in Admin Console. Filter by your orchestration name and check what is the subscription expression for your orchestration. The context properties/values expected by your orchestration should be present in your incoming message.

Note that you have to use the XMLReceive pipeline in your ReceiveLocation to receive typed XML messages in BizTalk.

Also make sure that the message that you are trying to send to BizTalk matches the message schema that you are accepting in the orchestration ReceiveShape.

Thanks Arindam

Thursday, July 14, 2016 9:00 AM
  • hi Mohit,

This maybe the possible causes 

There is either no Orchestration or Send Port subscribed to the message (also check Context Property filters on subscriptions), or

send Port or Orch has become unenlisted.

This can also typically happen if an orch expecting further correlated messages dies for some reason, and the expected messages then arrive 

Thursday, July 14, 2016 9:10 AM
  • Hi Mohit,

Few things to check

1) In case of outer orchestration ..what Pipeline you have used? If you are using stock pielines of BizTalk on the receive side(i.e. Pass through and XMLReceive)...you should use the XMLReceive pipeline as it will promote the message type property in the incoming message hence the outer orchestration should subscribe to the incoming message.

2) If you have already used the XMLReceive pipeline..do share with us the context properties of the suspended message.

Regards,

Mandar Dharmadhikari

Thursday, July 14, 2016 9:14 AM
  • Thanks Roy. I was using PassThruPipeline.

Thanks, Mohit Dahiya

Thursday, July 14, 2016 10:00 AM
  • Thank you all.

Thanks, Mohit Dahiya

Thursday, July 14, 2016 10:01 AM