none
Calendar Week View (Default Scope) RRS feed

• Question

• For the default scope set to Week view I would like to only show the All Day events and no hourly events.  Currently, my All Day events are crammed at the top of the calendar.  It looks really bad, because there is all this empty real estate that could be used.

Any help please?

Thanks,

Kevin

Friday, November 15, 2019 8:02 PM

All replies

• Hi Kevin,

We could go to Modify view > scroll down to filter and set the filter as shown below to show the all day events and no hourly events :

Besides, it’s by design that  all Day events are crammed at the top of the calendar and there is no OOB way to change it.

Best regards,

Julie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, November 18, 2019 7:01 AM
  • Julie,

Yes, I already did that part.  I guess I'll just have to limit the height of the webpart, but I wish there was a way to hide the hourly times.

Monday, November 18, 2019 7:47 PM
  • Hi Kevin,

Currently there is no OOB way to change the default behavior of the weekly calendar.

And I try to use script to hide the hourly times section and it will cause the format confusion, so it’s not recommended to change it.

Best regards,

Julie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, November 22, 2019 8:14 AM
  • Hi Kevin,

Is there any progress on this issue?

If you find any replies helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers.

It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Julie

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 1:40 AM