Why cant I sign up for the 1month free trial? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Everyone,

When I sign-up every thing goes smoothly, my sms confirmation is done, my payment method also gets a tick. But upon accepting the agreement an dclicking next, an error pops up saying "sorry we couldn't complete the transaction using this payment method. If this problem persists, please contact support" My card is charged for 1 dollar on my card. everytime i try this another dollar gets charged to my card. Could someone rectify this problem? Or tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks guys,
    CoolShades

Monday, August 26, 2013 10:54 AM

Answers

All replies

• Same with U brother....

Azure is Bulshit.. !!!!

Monday, August 26, 2013 11:05 AM
  • Hi,

What region are you trying to register the account for, and does this match the region for your credit card?

The best option here is probably to contact support.

Regards,

Alan

Free e-book: Windows Azure Service Bus Developer Guide.

Monday, August 26, 2013 11:06 AM
  • Yes it does. the region matches. 

How do I contact support? where can I send a ticket? I cant find it.

Cheers.

Monday, August 26, 2013 1:47 PM
  • Monday, August 26, 2013 7:28 PM
  • same problem, whenI'm writing support i have : Our system is not responding right now. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our technical team has been alerted and is working on resolving the problem.

To get support, use one of the following options:

* Click the back button and try a different support option.

* Click the back button and try to continue in a few minutes.

* Call 1-800-MICROSOFT (1-800-642-7676) or the telephone number listed as an option for Call Microsoft.

I am very sad, because when you try to register, I lose money, but the problems continue...
    Tuesday, December 3, 2013 11:17 AM
  • I'm having the same problem and I guess that is because I am from Iran. I can't understand why MS is banning Azure for us, do you think Azure can be used in creation of a bomb? We are just ordinary web developers try to learn things and make a life. The other thing is that it is too easy to resolve this problem (I don't want to mention something that is not legal here, but you know what I am talking about). You may have your own reasons. However It is a good idea to rethink and make your fellow developers' life easier.
    Wednesday, August 19, 2015 7:20 PM
  • I signed up five minutes ago without any problems. Make sure you verify your self by adding Phone number and credit card. 
    Wednesday, August 19, 2015 7:43 PM