SQL Query RRS feed

• Question

• User1109811461 posted

currrently working with SQL query, the scenario is like this,  this query below can run properly

but when i run it appear so many redundany Nama,NoIc and etc

so i don't want the Nama and NoIc display so many time, i want it will display one time only, but others can display more than  one time

need help from expertise here to resolve my problem

SELECT     MaklumatPelajar.Nama, MaklumatPelajar.NoIc, MataMerit.JenisMerit, MataMerit.SubMerit, MataMerit.MataMerit, MataMerit.StatusPengMerit, MataMerit.Tarikh, 
                          MataMerit.AduanOleh, MataMerit.IdMerit
    FROM         MaklumatPelajar INNER JOIN
                          MataMerit ON MaklumatPelajar.IdPelajar = MataMerit.IdPelajar
    WHERE     (MataMerit.IdMerit = MataMerit.IdMerit)

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 4:01 AM

Answers

• User477186420 posted

Hi

Crystal report have a option, you can set Hide when data is uniqe, when databa is changed than and that that column is displayed

Check folllowing step it will help you into your query

1) Right Click the Field  and Choose to Format the Field
    2) check the checkbox "Suppress if Duplicated" under common tab. This is to be done if you are using Crystal report 8.5 version to Design your report. And if you are using the visual Studio's basic Crystal Report  Designer than Right click the field ,choose format object and under common tab check the checkbox "Suppress if Duplicated"

let me know if any query

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, November 27, 2012 5:45 AM

All replies

• User477186420 posted

Hi,

You can not achive using SQL, either you have to use Repoting tools or any programing langauge and after reciving data from database you can do the menupulation.

If you still wants to achive then you have use loop in sql (need to develop SP)

let me know if any query

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 4:44 AM
  • User1109811461 posted

hai dhol.gaurav

currently i'm working with crystal report, the query i post above is because want to use in crsytal report, do you have any suggestion...?

my report design is like i explain before this.....i want the username and the IC number will appear one time only...the rest of it will display normaly...

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 5:05 AM
  • User477186420 posted

Hi

Crystal report have a option, you can set Hide when data is uniqe, when databa is changed than and that that column is displayed

Check folllowing step it will help you into your query

1) Right Click the Field  and Choose to Format the Field
    2) check the checkbox "Suppress if Duplicated" under common tab. This is to be done if you are using Crystal report 8.5 version to Design your report. And if you are using the visual Studio's basic Crystal Report  Designer than Right click the field ,choose format object and under common tab check the checkbox "Suppress if Duplicated"

let me know if any query

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, November 27, 2012 5:45 AM
  • User1109811461 posted

hi dhol.gaurav

again you resolve my problem...yeahCool glad to work with you expertise...thanks you so much

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:04 AM
  • User477186420 posted

You are welcome Cool

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:06 AM