locked
how to include urlmon.lib RRS feed

  • Question

  • I'm trying to figure out which catalog entry includes urlmon.lib, after doing a clean sysgen it doesn't appear to be the obvious SYSGEN_URLMON.lib.

    This is missing out of our sdk, and I think it was after I removed internet explorer since we didn't use it.

    Friday, June 7, 2013 1:11 PM

Answers

All replies

  • For Windows Embedded CE 6.0 (you do not specify WINCE version) you're right: urlmon is implicitly included when you include IE so removing it you have no longer urlmon. To include it you can set SYSGEN_URLMON or, easier, explicitly select the component from the catalog:


    Luca Calligaris lucaDOTcalligarisATeurotechDOTcom www.eurotech.com Check my blog: http://lcalligaris.wordpress.com

    • Proposed as answer by Vinoth[MCTS] Friday, June 7, 2013 2:18 PM
    Friday, June 7, 2013 1:57 PM
  • I'll try that again, but the sdk didn't include the lib when i only selected URL Moniker Servicers

    Friday, June 7, 2013 2:40 PM
  • You can manually add the header and the library to your SDK http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee482389(v=winembedded.60).aspx

    Luca Calligaris lucaDOTcalligarisATeurotechDOTcom www.eurotech.com Check my blog: http://lcalligaris.wordpress.com

    • Marked as answer by Kevin Chaves Friday, June 7, 2013 8:36 PM
    Friday, June 7, 2013 3:15 PM
  • cool, i just copied the files in, strange though nothing seems to be set up to link with it. Non of my project files has urlmon.lib in additional libs as well as any files use the header. Weird.
    Friday, June 7, 2013 8:36 PM