Can't Get A Developer License For Windows Store Apps

Question

• Hello Everyone I have Installed Windows 8 Pro and Visual Studio 2012 RTM Ultimate. When I try to build a Windows Store App I Prompted to Get a Developer License and When I Agree and Use My Account. I Receive An Error. It Says this "we couldn't get your developer license for windows 8 error 0xC03F1014". So If Anybody Knows a Solution to My Problem Please I Need Help. Thanks in Advance! 
    Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:39 PM

Answers

All replies

• this can be reason for this exceptions:

- cracked version

- proxy server

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

Thursday, January 24, 2013 12:37 PM
  • I deleted my rather unhappy rant about my experience with Windows Modern development thus far. I would appreciate a legitimate solution to this problem. I had a developer's license with this Windows install, and after a Windows reinstall from the same media, I now get this error. Thanks.
    Monday, December 16, 2013 3:51 AM
  • Hi Turbodog,

Most of your rant seemed to be about the system as a whole being corrupted rather than about development (except that without a working system you couldn't develop). If you need help with that please post in the Windows 8.1 forums on http://answers.microsoft.com .

The problem acquiring the developer license is probably a registry issue. Unfortunately this isn't something we can diagnose and fix in the forums, so you'll need to open a open a support case.

1. Visit the URL: http://aka.ms/storesupport with your developer account. You may have support incidents already included in your account  
    2. In the "App development" section find the link called "Developer Tools"

3. Click that link and then it will ask you to choose the support type. To reach the correct support team choose the following:  
      Problem Type: “Technical support for Windows Store and Windows Phone app development” 
      Category: “appropriate category" 
      Once you do that, there should be an option that lets you “Request a call”/   “Start Email”

Charges will be refunded for cases which are rooted in a Microsoft bug.

--Rob

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 2:34 AM
    Owner
  • Everyone knows that Developer license is free of cost.You can update store apps every month.

Outsource Accounting Services

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 5:08 AM