none
Lost my access RRS feed

• Question

• I have a BizSpark membership. I had access to MSDN with the login I used with BizSpark. However when Microsoft switched MSDN to Visual Studio I lost access with that login. How do I get access back?
    Monday, May 22, 2017 9:09 PM

All replies

• Could you use words more claearly? I'm afraid you are mixing up words, BizSpark, MSDN, and Visual Studio.(account, service, product).
    Monday, May 22, 2017 9:25 PM
  • I have a BizSpark membership. I had access to MSDN with the login I used with BizSpark. However when Microsoft switched MSDN to Visual Studio I lost access with that login. How do I get access back?

Dear David,

MSDN Subscription have been migrated to new Visual Studio Subscription, please contact your BizSpark Administrator or the BizSpark Program Support from the following link.

https://trainingsupport.microsoft.com/en-us/tcbizspark

Thanks
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. 

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 3:30 AM
  • Same thing happened here, if what you mean is that when you look at the Visual Studio site all you see is all of the free stuff that's normally there, despite the MSDN site saying that the transfer has taken place. I suspect that there's a general problem if it's more than one of us.
    Wednesday, May 31, 2017 7:08 PM
  • Same thing happened here, if what you mean is that when you look at the Visual Studio site all you see is all of the free stuff that's normally there, despite the MSDN site saying that the transfer has taken place. I suspect that there's a general problem if it's more than one of us.

Dear rseiler,

As in the old MSDN portal says 

"Good news! Your subscription has been migrated to a new portal. Continue to access the same great benefits by visiting at my.visualstudio.com using the same email address (your email address"

If you are not able to witness your Visual Studio Subscription in the my.visualstudio.com, please contact the VSS customer support from the following link.

https://www.visualstudio.com/subscriptions/support/

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. 

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

Thursday, June 1, 2017 8:36 AM
  • No, that's not what I'm saying.
    Thursday, June 1, 2017 2:19 PM
  • No, that's not what I'm saying.

May i know what do you mean by then?

Thanks
    prathaprabhu

Thursday, June 1, 2017 6:11 PM
  • My.VisualStudio.com only shows all of the free stuff that's normally there, despite the MSDN site saying that the transfer has taken place. Correct login. I was asking the OP if that's what he really meant. He hasn't responded yet.
    Thursday, June 1, 2017 6:22 PM
  • My.VisualStudio.com only shows all of the free stuff that's normally there, despite the MSDN site saying that the transfer has taken place. Correct login. I was asking the OP if that's what he really meant. He hasn't responded yet.

Please contact the Visual Studio Subscription support

https://www.visualstudio.com/subscriptions/support/

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

Thursday, June 1, 2017 9:03 PM