none
Error While Submitting Message to SAP RFC RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

I am trying to call a SAP RFC and getting following error

The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port "SP_SAP_Eddd" with URL "sap://CLIENT=300;LANG=EN;@A/server/00?GWSERV=sssss&RfcSdkTrace=False&AbapDebug=False". It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RFCException: Details: ErrorCode=RFC_EXCEPTION. ErrorGroup=RFC_ERROR_APPLICATION_EXCEPTION. SapErrorMessage=SUBMIT_FAIL. AdapterErrorMessage=Error returned by RfcCallReceiveEx while calling RFC: ZOTC_RFC_NAME..

Any Help on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks With Regards, Shailesh Kawade
    • Changed type Shailesh Kawade Wednesday, May 12, 2010 11:19 AM
    • Moved by Ben Cline1Moderator Thursday, May 13, 2010 2:15 PM relates to adapters (From:BizTalk Server General)
    Wednesday, May 12, 2010 10:03 AM

Answers

• Looks like the error is thrown by the server while executing the RFC. Can you check if you are able to execute the same RFC with the same data from SapGUI maybe? If you are seeing the same error "SUBMIT_FAIL" there, then you should check with your sap guys to find the problem with the RFC

Thanks,

Jeevitha

Saturday, May 15, 2010 8:39 PM

All replies

• It's hard to say. Could be wrong password or a locked account.

Have a look at the event log. The information shown there should give a few more hints.

If you got still problems, post the event log entry please.

If you like my post or consider it as a valid answer, please use the buttons to show me - Oliver
    Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:16 PM
  • Tried reentering the password but the issue persists. 

Above error was part of eventlog itself..here is the complete eventlog entry.

A message sent to adapter "WCF-SAP" on send port "SP_SAP_ECCCHKIDOC" with URI "sap://CLIENT=300;LANG=EN;@A/Server/00?GWSERV=sssss&RfcSdkTrace=False&AbapDebug=False" is suspended. Error details: Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RFCException: Details: ErrorCode=RFC_EXCEPTION. ErrorGroup=RFC_ERROR_APPLICATION_EXCEPTION. SapErrorMessage=SUBMIT_FAIL. AdapterErrorMessage=Error returned by RfcCallReceiveEx while calling RFC: ZOTC_CHECK_IDOC..

Server stack trace:

at System.ServiceModel.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.End(SendAsyncResult result)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndRequest(IAsyncResult result)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.IRequestChannel.EndRequest(IAsyncResult result)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfClient`2.RequestCallback(IAsyncResult result)

MessageId: {0E78F36D-4398-4F72-B29A-6B16F57828C9}

InstanceID: {D1620C44-9028-40CF-8AF7-1A0A34F9CCF8}

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:49 PM
  • Hmm ok, was just an idea.

So is "sap://CLIENT=300;LANG=EN;@A/Server/00?GWSERV=sssss&RfcSdkTrace=False&AbapDebug=False" the original connection string? If yes, it's total wrong. You should change it to valid data (SAP Server name, Gateway Server, etc.)

If you like my post or consider it as a valid answer, please use the buttons to show me - Oliver
    Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:55 PM
  • I have modified the connection string in the error message.
    Wednesday, May 12, 2010 1:28 PM
  • Wrong Unicode settings in SAP / SM59 maybe? Lates librfc32(u).dll?

If this won't help: ST22 (application dumps), SM21 (syslog) maybe a RFC Log in SAP? You can see the data received and sent.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:07 PM
  • Looks like the error is thrown by the server while executing the RFC. Can you check if you are able to execute the same RFC with the same data from SapGUI maybe? If you are seeing the same error "SUBMIT_FAIL" there, then you should check with your sap guys to find the problem with the RFC

Thanks,

Jeevitha

Saturday, May 15, 2010 8:39 PM