none
App was unpublished, no response from reportapp team RRS feed

• Question

• One of our apps was unpublished and the following is stated in the certification report:

"We removed your app from the Store until you make needed changes"

Nowhere does it state what changes need to be made.  I have emailed reportapp@microsoft.com  multiple times and have not received a response.  I have created a support ticket and the support rep told me to contact reportapp even though I told him they have not answered in 3 days.

Friday, June 30, 2017 1:36 PM

All replies

• Similar problem, it said failed, but report said passed but need some changes, but does not say what to change. I'm asking that email too, I don't know if they will reply me.

And it said must contact them before it can resubmit, but seems it can submit. Seems the dev center upgraded recently, is something wrong?

Saturday, July 1, 2017 11:21 AM
  • Hi AEON Software,

Could you please provide your publisher name and the name of the unpublished app so that I can help to report your issue to the Store team?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 3, 2017 1:31 AM