none
Creating Partners and agreements in BizTalk 2010 using C# Code RRS feed

• Question

• I’ am trying to create Partners and agreements in BizTalk 2010 using C# Code and I’ am using Microsoft.BiztTalk.Edi.PartnerAgreementManagement.dll library, but I’ am having problem like

Not able to create instance of PartnerX12 class, even if I do create an Instance by using Reflection, then when I call the Save method it fails with lot of errors like stored procedure and tables are missing.

My doubt is when we are able to create the partners and agreements using the BizTalk Administrator Console, why it throws stored procedure and tables are missing when save method on the PartnerX12 class is called.

Also same error occurs when Partner class is used.

Any help on how to go about it.

Note: I’ am using BizTalk 2010 Developer Edition.

Many Thanks in advance

Thursday, February 3, 2011 4:23 AM

Answers

• Hi,

In BizTalk server 2010 you can make partners and agreements using Microsoft.BiztTalk.Edi.PartnerAgreementManagement.dll library. 

Actually there is no supported way of creating partners and agreement from C# code directly. But you can achieve the same through importing binding xml. Manipulate binding XMLs using your code and import it to BizTalk then you can create all setting through it.

Thanks

Gyan

If this answers your question, please mark it as "Answered".
    Monday, February 7, 2011 3:13 AM

All replies