none
ReportViewer Nested Subreports (urgent) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have 3 nested reports, report C is inside report B, and B is inside report A

If I run only A + B works ok, but when adding C to B returns an error: can not show subreport

I have added:

AddHandler Me.DaxReportViewer.LocalReport.SubreportProcessing, AddressOf DemoSubreportProcessingEventHandler

AddHandler Me.DaxReportViewer.LocalReport.SubreportProcessing, AddressOf DemoSubSubreportProcessingEventHandler

but the problem remains. I'm using winforms, .NET 3.5 and ReportViewer 9.0

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

G.Waters

Monday, October 28, 2013 8:16 AM

Answers

• Well, my problem was that the report C was not configured as Content and the option Always Copy was not set =(

G.Waters

• Marked as answer by George Waters Monday, November 4, 2013 11:55 AM
    Monday, November 4, 2013 11:55 AM

All replies

• Hi George,

Based on your description, it seems that this issue is related to the VS report viewer, I move this thread to Visual Studio Report Controls forum, and there you could get dedicated support.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 6:11 AM
  • Anybody with this problem?

G.Waters

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 8:54 PM
  • Well, my problem was that the report C was not configured as Content and the option Always Copy was not set =(

G.Waters

• Marked as answer by George Waters Monday, November 4, 2013 11:55 AM
    Monday, November 4, 2013 11:55 AM