how to implement calender control planners RRS feed

• Question

• User1694794658 posted

Hi All,

I need web based calendar planners. i want to show every thing in the calender. i want to used my asp.net application. it'll be a .dll file ro it'z component or what it may be. I want to use in my .Net 2.0 or 3.0. In that i want planners in calneder. Don't use any type of software. Any suggessions please.

I want .dll or application in .Net

Thanks,

Balu

Monday, May 26, 2008 2:38 AM

Answers

• User-1136466523 posted

Hi,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>

From your description, it seems that you want to develop a calendar planner application which is web-based, right?

<o:p> </o:p>

You should create a WebControlLibrary project, and then build a custom server control, after you finish your control, just build it. A dll file will be produced in the bin folder of your project. You can add the dll file to other web projects and it can be re-used.

As for how to create the calendar planner, it depends on your actual requirement. Since data accessing must be necessary, you would better to refer some information on how to achieve data access in custom server control, and also some articles on the usage of calendar server control.

Thanks.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, May 27, 2008 10:48 PM

All replies

• User-1136466523 posted

Hi,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>

From your description, it seems that you want to develop a calendar planner application which is web-based, right?

You should create a WebControlLibrary project, and then build a custom server control, after you finish your control, just build it. A dll file will be produced in the bin folder of your project. You can add the dll file to other web projects and it can be re-used.

As for how to create the calendar planner, it depends on your actual requirement. Since data accessing must be necessary, you would better to refer some information on how to achieve data access in custom server control, and also some articles on the usage of calendar server control.

Thanks.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, May 27, 2008 10:48 PM
  • User1694794658 posted

can send me the working example with code or link

Friday, May 6, 2011 9:05 AM