none
Duplicated (please ignore it): Imposible to buy Expression Studio 4 Web Professional in Mexico RRS feed

• Question

• Is imposible to buy this software online or directly with a local reseller.

I had tryed the software and I want to buy the license but is imposible, we have no way to buy it in Microsoft Store, Amazon nor any other place.

¿Is it any kind of market discriminatio?

I know that this expression is hard but is incredible that in 2011 we have no choice to buy a software online.

• Edited by GrupoJyT Tuesday, January 4, 2011 4:26 PM
    Tuesday, January 4, 2011 6:50 AM

All replies

• Grupoly, it is considered very bad form, and to be thoughtless, rude, and inconsiderate to post multiple threads on the same subject. Because of this second thread, someone else has had their question pushed off of the first page, into back page limbo where it is much less likely to be seen and to receive a response. Kindly do not do this again. Thanks.

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.
    Tuesday, January 4, 2011 2:29 PM
  • I'm sorry, this was a mistake.

This first topic had an internet communication error in my explorer and I thought that this were not published, because I couldn't see it using refresh. Thats why I posted the topic again.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011 4:16 PM
  • Not to worry; this forum application/software is likely to blame, and causes many issues like this.

Andrew M

http://www.murraywebs.com

"Nothing spoils numbers faster than arithmetic!"
    -- Peppermint Patty (Peanuts, Charles M. Schulz)
    Tuesday, January 4, 2011 11:52 PM