none
Azure error - Code: A ExtMsg: T httpCode: 409 Msg: This account has exceeded its allocated quota. RRS feed

• Question

• I am using FSLogix in an Azure Storage Account and I am getting intermittent profile load errors(not loading the existing profile).

Any idea what the "Quota" this error is referring to?

Failed to acquire exclusive lock 'username.VHD.lock'. Failed to read lock. Azure error - Code: A ExtMsg: T httpCode: 409 Msg: This account has exceeded its allocated quota.

I have a ticket opened with Azure support but they keep pushing me into the wrong "team". 

Thank you

Monday, October 5, 2020 8:57 PM

Answers

• This question has been answered by FSLogix support and Azure Storage support. Because we were using Azure storage blob premium, and storing 60+ user profiles containers, our storage account was overprovisioned (285-290 P10 SSD disks @128GB each) put the storage account over the 35TB capacity limits for Azure blob premium accounts. The used capacity was only between 40-75GB but that used size is irrelevant.

Once the # of disks/storage units was reduced we experienced no quota errors.

The number of disks (or in Azure portal they are called Storage units/Blob Count) can be found here: Storage Account >Monitoring Insights > Capacity > Storage Units.

• Marked as answer by spyvan Wednesday, October 21, 2020 1:11 PM
    Wednesday, October 21, 2020 1:11 PM

All replies

• Along with the above error, we're also seeing these Event ID 26 errors

Unable to acquire lock 'ODFC_username.VHD.lock', timeout exceeded.

D:\agent_01_work\2\s\libraries\Frx.ServiceLib\Frx.Service.ODFContainer.cpp(543): Frx.Service.ODFContainer.cpp(543): [WCODE: 0x00000021] Base disk failed to acquire an exclusive lock (The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file.)

Wednesday, October 7, 2020 2:01 PM
  • Not sure about this either.
    Wednesday, October 7, 2020 4:14 PM
  • We are still experiencing this issue and have multiple tickets open with FSLogix and Azure Storage support. I new EVent ID error today is "[15358693643932580151] Failed to create disk on provider. ERROR: Trying to create vdisk twice, already have a handle to disk"

Monday, October 12, 2020 2:52 PM
  • Latest Update - We've been told by MS Azure storage support that our Azure account was "overprovisioned" over the max capacity size of 35TB (our storage account was 35.9TB) so the suggestion was to create a new Azure storage account. I created the new account, migrated the FSLogix profiles to it and all was ok for about 36 hours and the problem came back  - Event ID 26 errors "Azure error... 409...This account has exceeded its allocated quota"

The ticket was escalated.

• Edited by spyvan Thursday, October 15, 2020 1:33 PM
    Thursday, October 15, 2020 1:32 PM
  • This question has been answered by FSLogix support and Azure Storage support. Because we were using Azure storage blob premium, and storing 60+ user profiles containers, our storage account was overprovisioned (285-290 P10 SSD disks @128GB each) put the storage account over the 35TB capacity limits for Azure blob premium accounts. The used capacity was only between 40-75GB but that used size is irrelevant.

Once the # of disks/storage units was reduced we experienced no quota errors.

The number of disks (or in Azure portal they are called Storage units/Blob Count) can be found here: Storage Account >Monitoring Insights > Capacity > Storage Units.

• Marked as answer by spyvan Wednesday, October 21, 2020 1:11 PM
    Wednesday, October 21, 2020 1:11 PM