TeamCity Visual Studio plugin with Mercurial RRS feed

• Question

• The TeamCity plugin for Visual Studio 2013 provides the ability to run a build using my local changes, before I commit to my chosen VCS. The plugin supports TFS, Subversion and Perforce by default. However, I use Mercurial (hg), and as such, the plugin states it can't find a supported VCS. 

Is there any way to make the TeamCity plugin support Mercurial?

Additional information: I do have VisualHG installed & enabled as my default VCS in Visual Studio 2013.

PS: I asked this question on Twitter and was told to post here. This category was the closest match I could find for my question. Please move it to a different category if there's one more suitable.
    Wednesday, April 30, 2014 10:50 PM

Answers

• Hi Savagedlight,

I believe its better for you to consult this issue with the TeamCity plugin writter. Just consult here seems not reasonable becasue we may also have no idea how he writes this entension.

Regards,

Barry Wang
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Anna Cc Thursday, May 8, 2014 3:53 PM
    Friday, May 2, 2014 2:10 AM