CollectionView random size RRS feed

• Question

• User392825 posted

hi developers. I am using collectionview which is list bound. the list contains the path to image and its name for label. I want each new pair to be of different sizes in two columns. Help me please. There are images both vertical and horizontal.

Monday, March 2, 2020 11:27 PM

All replies

• User371688 posted

I want each new pair to be of different sizes in two columns.

Sorry, I couldn't fully understand the meaning of this words, could you please post more details about this question?

Tuesday, March 3, 2020 1:46 AM
  • User392825 posted

@jezh said: (Quote) Sorry, I couldn't fully understand the meaning of this words, could you please post more details about this question? @jezh said: (Quote) Sorry, I couldn't fully understand the meaning of this words, could you please post more details about this question?

Sorry, I'm using a translator.It should turn out like in the screenshot.Images must be of different sizes. I tried using autosize, but the height of the first column is equal to the maximum size of the second column.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020 8:56 AM
  • User371688 posted

In xamarin android, you can use staggeredgridlayoutmanager with recyclerview to achieve this.

A usage result is:

You can enter key words staggeredgridlayoutmanager with recyclerview in your browser to search tutorials.

Thursday, March 5, 2020 3:15 AM