Keep track of recently used items in my app

Question

• I have developed and app which have several services when user launch the app in the first screen that shows all available services as Tiles. So what i need to do is to track users usage of those apps and load those apps according to the usage in a separate section call recently used apps. So how can i do such thing ? Is their any examples .. Thanks in advance :) 

Dileepa S. Rajapaksa
    ---------------------------------
    Trainee Developer
    Microsoft, Sri Lanka

----------------
    Twitter : @dsrajapaksa
    Blog : http://www.dileepatech.net

Monday, January 19, 2015 3:25 AM

Answers

• Hi astrodileepa,

So what i need to do is to track users usage of those apps and load those apps according to the usage in a separate section call recently used apps.

->Not quite understand your question, those apps you mentioned here are activated from your app or activated from the system?

As we know Windows Store App runs in a sandbox mode, we cannot get any system level information such as user activities, if you would like to get the information of the system, I don't think your scenario can be done in Windows Store App.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 3:22 AM