none
CustomTaskPane Title font size changed when upgrading from 2010 to 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I just upgraded my Word project from Office 2010 to Office 2013. The title of my task pane has changed font size considerably. Is there anyway to control the font size of the custom task pane title?

taskPane = Globals.ThisAddIn.CustomTaskPanes.Add(new Ey.Wpp.Word.Controls.WppDocTreeControl(), "WPP Report Pane", ctx.Window);

Tuesday, April 7, 2015 7:53 PM

Answers

• Hi Jeffki123,

I can reproduce it as you describing. Based on my understanding, the task pane is drawed by Word applicaiton, the Word applicaiton need to make task pane fit the current version of Office.

>>Is there anyway to control the font size of the custom task pane title?<<

No. As far as I konw, we can only change the size and postion of custom task pane. You can get more detail about the task pane from links below:
    Custom Task Panes

CustomTaskPane Interface

I suggest that you submit the feedback from link below, if you want to Word expose this function to enable change the font size of custom task pane.

Submit Feedback - Microsoft Support

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 6:05 AM

All replies

• Hi Jeffki123,

I can reproduce it as you describing. Based on my understanding, the task pane is drawed by Word applicaiton, the Word applicaiton need to make task pane fit the current version of Office.

>>Is there anyway to control the font size of the custom task pane title?<<

No. As far as I konw, we can only change the size and postion of custom task pane. You can get more detail about the task pane from links below:
    Custom Task Panes

CustomTaskPane Interface

I suggest that you submit the feedback from link below, if you want to Word expose this function to enable change the font size of custom task pane.

Submit Feedback - Microsoft Support

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 6:05 AM
  • Hi,

As far as I know, CustomTaskPane Title font size is related to Office's version. As Fei Xue pointed out, you can submit the feedback to MS.

Thanks,

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 9:41 AM