none
App Promotion? RRS feed

• Question

• Now that you have stopped paid campaigns for App promotions, what other options Microsoft or Third Party are there to promote Apps? Is there something in the pipeline?

Thanks.

Friday, October 11, 2019 8:40 AM

Answers

• Hi SanjaySk,

I consulted relevant teams when the notice of deactivation of ad campaigns is displayed in dashboard, no relevant replacement products were introduced. But there are some other ways to promote your products in this official document(Attract customers and promote your apps), including promo code, sale pricing , and more.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by SanjaySk Monday, October 14, 2019 2:06 PM
    Monday, October 14, 2019 5:44 AM

All replies

• Hi SanjaySk,

I consulted relevant teams when the notice of deactivation of ad campaigns is displayed in dashboard, no relevant replacement products were introduced. But there are some other ways to promote your products in this official document(Attract customers and promote your apps), including promo code, sale pricing , and more.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by SanjaySk Monday, October 14, 2019 2:06 PM
    Monday, October 14, 2019 5:44 AM
  • Thanks. I found some new stuff like badges and device images that are useful.

BTW, this forum web site does not display well when zoomed. The messages or editor goes off the screen on the right so it is very difficult view or type in Zoomed mode. Here is a picture on chrome. I'm surprised that no one has pointed this out.

Monday, October 14, 2019 2:14 PM