This storage account is degraded RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I recently (yesterday) started getting "This storage account is degraded" in my health monitor. Im not sure what that means and what I am supposed to do. Please guide me. thanks.

At Sunday, May 26, 2019, 8:38:22 PM EDT, the Azure monitoring system received the following information regarding your Storage account:
    This storage account is degraded.
    Recommended Steps
    • Ensure that storage service implementation follow Azure Storage retry guidelines 
    • Follow Partition Naming Convention  to optimize load-balancing system
    • To get help recovering your storage accounts, contact support

• Edited by Alexander321x Monday, May 27, 2019 8:15 AM Removed bunch of unnecessary text
    Monday, May 27, 2019 8:14 AM

All replies

• Please follow the steps in

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/traffic-manager/traffic-manager-troubleshooting-degraded

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help

Monday, May 27, 2019 8:47 AM
  • Sorry maybe I was not very clear. I looked at that article but I dont even know what it means when a table storage is degraded. Im very new to azure. Also my situation im uploding to the table storrage so that article doesnt really explain properly for my situation.
    Monday, May 27, 2019 11:49 AM
  • Can you check Azure Advisor in the portal to see if it is giving any recommendation for this storage account.

The storage account is accessible?

Kani.

Monday, May 27, 2019 2:13 PM
  • Yes it is saying there is a performance impact and I should switch to premium storage
    Monday, May 27, 2019 9:35 PM
  • What specific storage account type are you using ? GPV1, GPV2 or Blob Storage? Also, which specific region do you have these accounts on ? This could have been a temporary outage in Azure's side. Could you check if this is still happening ?

Thanks,

Adam

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 8:53 PM
  • Just checking to see if the response was helpful, if not please comment on the thread so that we can assist further.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    Tuesday, June 4, 2019 8:24 AM
  •  Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Saturday, July 13, 2019 5:23 PM