none
problem running modules that are running DocumentFormat.OpenXml.Packaging RRS feed

• General discussion

• I have 7 modules that are using “DocumentFormat.OpenXml.Packaging” to create word ducuments. I have 2 forms from which I can call the modules, form2 and form6. I can successfully create documents calling any of the modules from form 2, but I cannot successfully create the same documents from form 6. The forms are nearly identical, each has the same elements:

• Dataset1
    • Bindingsource1
    • Tableadapter1
    • Tableadaptermanager

The only difference is in the manner that each form is called. Form 2 open once the user successfully inputs and updates a record in the table, and form 6 is called manually from the main dashboard.  The only difference in the form load is that form 2 is passed a specific reservation id from form 1. In form 6 the users searches on a reservation id, then selects the appropriate one.

I do not get any errors when I call the modules from form 6, the documents just don’t get created. Where do I begin to trouble shoot this?

JBP

• Changed type Cindy Meister MVPModerator Wednesday, February 20, 2013 8:02 AM reason turned out to have nothing to do with Open XML SDK
    Monday, February 18, 2013 9:07 PM

All replies