none
Error while adding "Add Adapter Service Reference" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am trying to develop AppFabric demo app as given in the below link

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/903.aspx

But when i try to "Add Adapter Service Reference" i got the following error.

Error:

There was an error loading the binding, Microsoft.Adapters.Siebel.SiebelBinding, from your system configuration.

ConfigurationErrorsException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Detail:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.AdapterException: The license for Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack has expired. Contact Microsoft to renew your license.

at Microsoft.Adapters.AdapterUtilities.CommonAdapter.CheckTimebombExpiry()

at Microsoft.Adapters.Siebel.SiebelAdapter..ctor()

at Microsoft.Adapters.Siebel.SiebelBinding..ctor()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)

at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache)

at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache)

at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)

at Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Tools.MetadataSearchBrowse.MetadataPanel.EnumerateAllAvailableBindings(String bindingExtensionName, String bindingConfiguration)

I have installed the evalution version of biztalk 2010.

Kinldy share your ideas/expertise.

Thanks,

Dani

Thursday, July 19, 2012 3:13 PM

Answers