none
Unable to create the entry in the AS2 EDIINT MIC table RRS feed

• Question

• when sending simultaneously a few messages (say more then 10) using AS2 in BizTalk 2010, I get error message with event ID 5720, and messages remain it the send queue with error. If manually I "resume instance", messages are sent without any problem.

The full error message in system log is:

There was a failure executing the send pipeline: "xxx.BizTalkPipelines.Pipelines.PipeSendAs2Edi, xxx.biztalk.BizTalkPipelines, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=91ce7d1d964faf86" Source: "AS2 encoder" Send Port: "SP1" URI: "http://xxx.xx.xxx.xxx/prod/as2" Reason: Unable to create the entry in the AS2 EDIINT MIC table. This could be caused by duplicate AS2-From, AS2-To and MessageID combinations being written to the table.  Error: Transaction (Process ID 64) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.

I believe that there is nothing wrong with the AS2-From and AS2-To (no duplicates) because when resuming the instance, the messages are sent without any change.

Does anyone have a clue to solve this problem?

Thank you

Thursday, December 11, 2014 10:44 AM

All replies