none
Customizing a Table of Contents RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to customize my TOC with a little more functionality than what is available via menus.

I have this example:

10.1    Reserved..................................................................................................................... 10-2

10.2    Out-Source Maintenance Provider General Standards.............................................. 10-3

10.3    Essential Contract Maintenance................................................................................. 10-8

10.4    Non-Essential Contracted Maintenance................................................................... 10-18

And I would like this: (Section Numbers on Left BOLD)

10.1    Reserved..................................................................................................................... 10-2

10.2    Out-Source Maintenance Provider General Standards.............................................. 10-3

10.3    Essential Contract Maintenance................................................................................. 10-8

10.4    Non-Essential Contracted Maintenance................................................................... 10-18

I know I can just manually bold each of the section numbers but if I update the field I will have to constantly redo it. Is there a Field code that I can use to accomplish this???

Thank you again!!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 3:01 PM

Answers

All replies