SSIS connection to HealthVault examples RRS feed

• Question

• I'm looking for some sample code on connecting to HealthVault in an SSIS package.

I completed the HV Hello World example, and was able to get a web connection. I also used the HV SDK Offline example to create an app that accesses HV Height information.

Next, I used the SODA application tutorial and got BloodPressure data from HV test userids that have granted access to my app, so I think I'm well on my way, but would like to shortcut some trial and error with the help of folks with more experience in this area.

My ultimate goal is to connect to HV via SSIS on a regular basis, pull new BloodPressure data from my user base (folks who have been given a BP cuff that stores readings to HV), and keep it in a persistent DB from which we can generate reports.

Ideal examples would show connection, and reading the XML data for BloodPressure to store in a TSQL table.

Thanks

Monday, February 25, 2013 11:34 PM

All replies

• Hi Dennis,

A full sample isn't available as far as I know, but you may also want to look at Offline Access and the associated sample.
    Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:20 PM
  • Dennis, we're actually working on a sample very similar to this ... it doesn't have SSIS connect directly to HV, but it has a service job that pulls data down into a local DB where you can then ship it wherever you like. Going to be a couple more weeks but very soon! ---S
    Wednesday, March 6, 2013 4:00 AM