Database connection error RRS feed

• Question

• User1914811270 posted

Hello....

After multiple requests system is generating an error, because of connection string,then application is unable to bind to database. After saving the web.config file without making any changes. Application is working good. Again this problem is happening next few minutes. Please any one help me to short out this this problem.

Thanks in advance

Wednesday, July 2, 2014 4:17 AM

Answers

• User-166373564 posted

Hi,

Application is working good. Again this problem is happening next few minutes. Please any one help me to short out this this problem.

For this issue, if you deploy your asp.net application to IIS, I'd like to suggest you to enable the Failed Request Tracing in IIS, this will give me some hint on why a request has failed, we can enable this Failed Request Tracing in the IIS by steps below,

1. Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager:
    2. In the Connections pane, select the server connection, site, application, or directory for which you want to configure failed request tracing.
    3. In the Actions pane, click Failed Request Tracing...
    4. In the Edit Web Site Failed Request Tracing Settings dialog box, select the Enable check box to enable tracing, leave the default value or type a new directory where you want to store failed request log files in the Directory box, type the number of failed request trace files you want to store in the Maximum number of trace files box, and then click OK.

You can check log files in C:\inetpub\logs\FailedReqLogFiles.

Hope it helps.

Regards

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, July 3, 2014 4:57 AM

All replies

• User-492460945 posted

Can you post your connection string?

Wednesday, July 2, 2014 4:18 AM
  • User1914811270 posted

Connection string syntax is fine is checked it. What i am trying to say is suddenly the application is unable to retrieve the data. After web.config file refresh, application is working fine.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014 4:30 AM
  • User1914811270 posted

Thank u rajesh for your reply. i solved the problem. It is in iis. I just changed pool to asp.net 4.0 classic.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014 4:55 AM
  • User-492460945 posted

Yeah I thought some thing must be wrong with IIS but not sure.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014 4:59 AM
  • User-166373564 posted

Hi,

Application is working good. Again this problem is happening next few minutes. Please any one help me to short out this this problem.

For this issue, if you deploy your asp.net application to IIS, I'd like to suggest you to enable the Failed Request Tracing in IIS, this will give me some hint on why a request has failed, we can enable this Failed Request Tracing in the IIS by steps below,

1. Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager:
    2. In the Connections pane, select the server connection, site, application, or directory for which you want to configure failed request tracing.
    3. In the Actions pane, click Failed Request Tracing...
    4. In the Edit Web Site Failed Request Tracing Settings dialog box, select the Enable check box to enable tracing, leave the default value or type a new directory where you want to store failed request log files in the Directory box, type the number of failed request trace files you want to store in the Maximum number of trace files box, and then click OK.

You can check log files in C:\inetpub\logs\FailedReqLogFiles.

Hope it helps.

Regards

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, July 3, 2014 4:57 AM