none
Questions on Windows Compatibility Program and Driver Quality Attestment Testing Agreement v2.0 RRS feed

• Question

• I have several questions about this agreement that were highlighted by my legal department. Where do I send them? I have tried the live chat and was told that was not the correct venue. Can someone provide me with an email and name so that we can get clarification on some of these items in the agreement?

I have highlighted the word document and added questions, so I could email the form with questions added in as comments.

Thank you,

Rob Hamm

Software Manager, SAS

rob.hamm@sas.com

• Moved by Mattew Wu Thursday, July 27, 2017 9:25 AM not app publishing issue
    • Moved by Dave PatrickMVP Thursday, July 27, 2017 10:42 AM
    Wednesday, July 26, 2017 7:06 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Since your question is not within the scope of this forum, I move it here so that you may get better assistance.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 27, 2017 9:25 AM