none
Access Web Apps difficulties RRS feed

• Question

• Here are a few issues that I am experiencing in Access Web Apps- any help much appreciated...

• One issue is with multi-value cells. I understand this is not supported in the Web App feature but it is in the Desktop version of Access. Is there a way I can add this into Access Web Apps? Or if not, can I please suggest how else I could lay out a cell that gives you the option to select multiple values in one field?
    • Also I cannot seem to edit the width of the tile pane in the Web App- this is a problem as a lot of the entries have long titles, and it isn’t possible to see the whole title of the entry.
    • How can I see the dimensions/properties/size of the picture field in the database? The picture I have entered has poor resolution. If we know the space it needs to fit, we can alter the original image accordingly.
    • How do I add a button to undo an action when populating a new form?
    • Can two people edit the database simultaneously?
    • When a summary form opens, can I add a print feature to this form and a ‘next’ feature to the form, so the user can go to the next record without having to close the form view?
    • Can you lock the datasheet for editing? I feel that although the datasheet looks good, it is vulnerable to people updating cells without realising. I do not want to remove the datasheet, as it will serve a good purpose, but just lock it and protect the data- and then have an unlock feature- much like the list view has.
    • Is there a way I can use an autocomplete box to help select multiple entries for one cell?

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 11:12 AM

All replies