none
Excel Objects (Sheets) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have existing code that I want to manipulate.  Am I able to manipulate a Sheet in the IDE from the "Excel Objects" sheets.  There are some formatting issues that I want to change.  Could it be as simple as just manipulating the data on the sheet?

Friday, March 13, 2015 2:59 PM

Answers

• Are you doing this 100% in Excel?  If so, turn on the Macro Recorder before you click through your steps, start clicking, and when you're done, turn off the recorder and you have all the code you need.

Knowledge is the only thing that I can give you, and still retain, and we are both better off for it.

Saturday, March 14, 2015 2:16 AM

All replies

• It probably is. Give us an example of what you are trying to accomplish maybe we can help.

Maurice

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. Thank You

Friday, March 13, 2015 11:00 PM
  • Are you doing this 100% in Excel?  If so, turn on the Macro Recorder before you click through your steps, start clicking, and when you're done, turn off the recorder and you have all the code you need.

Knowledge is the only thing that I can give you, and still retain, and we are both better off for it.

Saturday, March 14, 2015 2:16 AM
  • I am working on a custom tab.  The sheets have already been coded.  I am working on formatting the sheets to make them more appealing to the eye.  I would like to manipulate some of the data that is defaulted on the sheet.

Monday, March 16, 2015 5:51 PM
  • if you want to format the cells, of course, you can do this, and you can detailed your requirements
    Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:17 AM