locked
About xCode 10 and MacOS Mojave RRS feed

  • Question

  • User266529 posted

    I want to try out the new Core ML 2 and Create ML by upgrading MacOS to Mojave and Xcode 9.4 to Xcode 10, but I'm afraid the current latest version of Xamarin and Visual Studio wont be compatible with those. Can't really risk doing this cause I still have a couple of projects currently in development.

    Has anyone done this yet? If not then when should we expect another update from Xamarin and Visual Studio?

    Monday, June 11, 2018 6:51 PM

All replies

  • User47760 posted

    Currently using Mojave for the very same reasons around CoreML2 - would highly recommend waiting to upgrade, VSMac frequently crashes (usually whenever I hit debug or open an iOS storyboard). I fully understand this is a beta though so aren't moaning!

    Monday, June 11, 2018 8:23 PM
  • User266529 posted

    @"AdamLonsdale.3550" said: Currently using Mojave for the very same reasons around CoreML2 - would highly recommend waiting to upgrade, VSMac frequently crashes (usually whenever I hit debug or open an iOS storyboard). I fully understand this is a beta though so aren't moaning!

    Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll wait for the official release then

    Monday, June 11, 2018 9:15 PM