[Store for business][UWP][Windows 10] RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have the tablet in which Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit(10.0, Build 14393) is installed.

I want to publish app to windows store for development and as the prerequisite i need to have at least windows 10 1511 version.

Will my tablet still support the store for business?

Also i see that there are CB and LTSB version of 14393, if my windows is LTSB then will it support store for business or I should have CB windows installed.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

NITESHKR12

• Moved by Mattew Wu Tuesday, September 19, 2017 8:36 AM
    Friday, September 8, 2017 5:56 AM

Answers

• Hi NiteshKr12,

To install apps from Windows Store for business, you'd better have CB version of 14393 installed on your device. Because LTSB is a standalone version, which removes a lot of internal applications, including Windows Store.

In a word, the CB version can bring improvement and new features faster, which allows you to experience the latest stable features.  

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by NiteshKr12 Friday, September 8, 2017 9:07 AM
    Friday, September 8, 2017 8:34 AM

All replies

• Hi NiteshKr12,

To install apps from Windows Store for business, you'd better have CB version of 14393 installed on your device. Because LTSB is a standalone version, which removes a lot of internal applications, including Windows Store.

In a word, the CB version can bring improvement and new features faster, which allows you to experience the latest stable features.  

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by NiteshKr12 Friday, September 8, 2017 9:07 AM
    Friday, September 8, 2017 8:34 AM
  • Hi Mattew Wu,

Ok, thanks for the update.

I will check same on my tablet.

thanks,

nitesh

Friday, September 8, 2017 9:07 AM