How to apply same style of my select to my options RRS feed

• Question

• User1991482975 posted

Hi, i have a select :

<select class="ui-select-search ui-select-toggle ng-pristine ng-valid ng-empty ng-touched" id="searchcountry" name="searchcountry">
                                                            <option value="">S'il vous plaît Choisir</option>
                                                            <option value="1">Afghanistan</option>
                                                            <option value="158">Afrique du Sud</option>
                                                            <option value="2">Albanie</option>
                                                            <option value="3">Algérie</option>
                                                            <option value="64">Allemagne</option>
                                                            <option value="172">Aller</option>
                                                            <option value="4">Andorre</option>
                                                            <option value="5">Angola</option>
                                                            <option value="6">Antigua &amp; Barbuda</option>
                                                            <option value="149">Arabie Saoudite</option>
    </select>

and i would love to apply the same style to the dropdown options..  this is my css

#search-rdv .selectize-select>select{color: #555555;display:inline-block!important;padding:0!important;padding-left:10px!important;min-height:30px!important;height:100%!important;max-height:none!important;width:100%!important;max-width:100%!important;margin:0 2px 0 0!important;text-indent:0!important;border:0 none!important;background:none!important;line-height:inherit!important;-webkit-user-select:auto!important;-webkit-box-shadow:none!important;box-shadow:none!important;}
    #search-rdv .selectize-select>select::-ms-clear{display:none;}
    #search-rdv .selectize-select>select:focus{outline:none!important;}
    /*style the arrow inside the select element:*/
    #search-rdv .selectize-select>select:after{content:' ';display:block;;top:50%;right:15px;margin-top:-3px;width:0;height:0;border-style:solid;border-width:5px 5px 0 5px;border-color:#808080 transparent transparent transparent;}

how to do? Thanks

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 10:25 AM

All replies