WACK 3.3 Fails Multi user session test with error 'Failed to start the session listener server' RRS feed

• Question

• My App (desktop) App fails the tests because in the Multiuser session test it says 'Error Found: Failed to start the session listener server'

This seems to me like an internal error of WACK

How can I now get may app certified? - I need a solution quick because my MSPN membership expires soon and I need my app to be certified for the renewal...

Everything4Office

Friday, May 2, 2014 5:35 PM

Answers

• I discovered that it happens in the first test on a clean machine. After the test I ran the same test again and then it succeeded... Tried it again on a clean machine; failed. Second time again success...

So doing the test twice seems to be a good workaround.

Everything4Office

• Marked as answer by Frans Oskam Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:07 AM
    Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:06 AM

All replies

• Hi Frans ,

Welcome to MSDN Forum.

According to your description,

How can I now get may app certified? -

Please check this link:

#5 tips to get your apps certified quickly

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/windowsstore/archive/2012/11/19/5-tips-to-getting-your-apps-certified-quickly.aspx

Hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

Eileen

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, May 5, 2014 5:31 AM
  • Hi Eileen,Not really a helpfull answer...

I already have my app ready (It was even already certified for previous Windows versions)

But now I come accross, what seems to be, an internal error of the WACK...

This issue now stops me from getting certified in time...

Everything4Office

Monday, May 5, 2014 9:41 AM
  • I discovered that it happens in the first test on a clean machine. After the test I ran the same test again and then it succeeded... Tried it again on a clean machine; failed. Second time again success...

So doing the test twice seems to be a good workaround.

Everything4Office

• Marked as answer by Frans Oskam Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:07 AM
    Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:06 AM