Where is the Drop folder? RRS feed

• Question

• I build my code at violoncello.visualstudio.com like I've been doing all year long. After building, I download the Drop stuff.... but now I can't find it! Where is it?

VP

Friday, June 26, 2015 2:21 AM

Answers

• The link gives information on providing your own Drop server or location. I was looking for this... (which I finally found)...

It's not obvious because it was located under "Artifacts".

VP

Friday, June 26, 2015 6:50 PM

All replies

• Hi VP, 

Thanks for your post.

As you’re using VS Online, I moved this post to VS Online forum for the better response.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, June 26, 2015 5:21 AM
  • Hi,

Please refer the below link it may provide you the information on  Build definition in visual studio.

Refer the link:https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb778394.aspx#file_share

Regards,

Friday, June 26, 2015 10:16 AM
  • The link gives information on providing your own Drop server or location. I was looking for this... (which I finally found)...

It's not obvious because it was located under "Artifacts".

VP

Friday, June 26, 2015 6:50 PM
  • Hi,

Once you click the download link it  may  look like this:

Click on Open button, you may able to see the path of the Drop folder:

Also try with different browser.

Hope it may help you,

Regards,

Sunday, June 28, 2015 4:25 AM
  • I don't get this view anymore... although I do remeber it, and I used to get it. I tried with Firefox and Internet Explorer and got the view that I posted.

And I see similarities but the differences caused a big deal because I needed to check "Artifacts".

Do you still get the view that you posted? Can I go back to the view you have? If so, how?

VP

Monday, June 29, 2015 1:06 PM