Web App Portal showing not found for resources RRS feed

• Question

• Hey there,

When I go to view a number of web apps in the portal I receive a not found message as seen in the attach screenshot. I've cleared all data for the site in my browser but the not found erro message still persists. 

Any idea where the issue is?

Thanks

Dave

Thursday, January 5, 2017 9:07 AM

Answers

• This issue appeared to be related to the Web Apps and hosting plan being in different resource groups.

When I moved the web apps to the same resource group has the hosting plan, the Azure Blades for the Web Apps loaded again fully.

• Edited by David_Guerin Tuesday, January 17, 2017 8:14 PM
    • Marked as answer by David_Guerin Tuesday, January 17, 2017 8:14 PM
    Tuesday, January 17, 2017 8:14 PM

All replies

• Hi Dave,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft forums. We are pleased to answer your query.

Is this issue occurring for the first time or experienced before as well? Is your sites running or stopped?

Have you tried checking in any other browser? Or incognito mode?

Once again try clearing browser cookies and history just to isolate the issue in case if any problem with the browser.

Regards,

Ashok

Thursday, January 5, 2017 4:29 PM
  • I first noticed this two days ago, it is still occurring after clearing browser data and it occurs in other browsers too.

Thanks

David

Thursday, January 5, 2017 6:34 PM
  • Still having the same issue today on a completely different computer. Other resources in the Portal appear to be fully populated. It's happening to 7 web apps under one subscription.

Other subscriptions appear to be ok.

Friday, January 6, 2017 2:16 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for the additional details.

I am afraid, looks like sync issue, I see that the issue needs a further deeper dive technically. I recommend you to create a technical support ticket. Refer the link to create a support ticket: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/options/

The ticket enables you to work closely with the support engineers and get a quick resolution for your issue.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience in this matter.

Regards,

Ashok

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer so that other customers can benefit from it.

Saturday, January 7, 2017 3:04 PM
  • Thanks for the reply, however the only option on that page is to setup a support plan which charges monthly for support. Is there a means to set up a once off support ticket?

Thanks

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:55 PM
  • Hi,

Could you please send us your sessionId? Just refresh your browser, reproduce the issue, hit Ctrl+Alt+A, and copy the sessionId property at the bottom of the pop-up window.

Regards,

Ashok

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 6:26 PM
  • Hi Ashok,

Ctrl + Alt + A doesn't do anything in Chrome. However, is this the id you are looking for? a45f2ce54d144b6eb407b878813724dd

Saturday, January 14, 2017 5:41 PM
  • This issue appeared to be related to the Web Apps and hosting plan being in different resource groups.

When I moved the web apps to the same resource group has the hosting plan, the Azure Blades for the Web Apps loaded again fully.

• Edited by David_Guerin Tuesday, January 17, 2017 8:14 PM
    • Marked as answer by David_Guerin Tuesday, January 17, 2017 8:14 PM
    Tuesday, January 17, 2017 8:14 PM