none
Error with Windows Universal App Certification Results

Question

• I converted app to windows 10 universal app and now I am trying to create app package and run through windows app certification kit. I am getting following errors. Please advise on how can I find exact API causing this issue?

Supported APIs
      • Error Found: The supported APIs test detected the following errors:
        • API ExecuteAssembly in uwphost.dll is not supported for this application type. Alphabet.exe calls this API.
        • API DllGetActivationFactory in uwphost.dll is not supported for this application type. Alphabet.exe has an export that forwards to this API.
        • API OpenSemaphore in api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll is not supported for this application type. System.Threading.dll calls this API.
      • API CreateSemaphore in api-ms-win-core-kernel32-legacy-l1-1-0.dll is not supported for this application type. System.Threading.dll calls this API.
    • Impact if not fixed: Using an API that is not part of the Windows SDK for Windows Store apps violates the Windows Store certification requirements.
    • How to fix: Review the error messages to identify the API that is not part of the Windows SDK for Windows Store apps. Please note, C++ apps that are built in a debug configuration will fail this test even if it only uses APIs from the Windows SDK for Windows Store apps. See the link below for more information

Monday, April 25, 2016 10:04 PM

All replies