I get a Not Implemented Exception from EnvDTE Interface when I try to change the value of and Expression to garbage RRS feed

• Question

• Whenever I try to set the value of an Expression using the EnvDTE interface it does it successfully. But when I try to set a garbage value or a value which is not present it throws a Not implemented Exception. Is the behavoir right? I am parsing Expressions and needed to write this test case.
    Thursday, November 30, 2017 5:08 PM

All replies

• Hi TaintedHermit,

>>But when I try to set a garbage value or a value which is not present it throws a Not implemented Exception. Is the behavoir right?

According to your description, I am not sure what is the Expressions? How to set the value by using the EnvDTE interface, and how to set a garbage value, could you please provide a bit more information, such as related code snippet.

Best regards,

Zhanglong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 1, 2017 7:22 AM