none
Resource Plan In Project Center RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i assigned Resources to a Project and Blocked Resources using "Resource Plan" from Jan 1st To Mar 31st ,In "Resource Plan" i must assign Resources To "Billable" and "Non- Billable",For One Month Resource must be assigned as "Billable" and 2nd month Non-Billable,How to do this and Resource are not assigned to Tasks,

I Creating Custom Field and Added in ResourcePlan But it is getting affected for Whole 3 month(jan,Feb,Mar),i wanted to assign Monthly Or weekly

I need to show this in SSRS Weekly Or Monthly

Thursday, January 6, 2011 11:41 AM

Answers

• Hi Brian Smith,

I wanted to Track Resources as Billable and Non-Billable Without Timesheets and Task Assignment

Thank you

• Marked as answer by Pranay Chandra Tuesday, January 11, 2011 5:38 AM
    Tuesday, January 11, 2011 5:36 AM

All replies

• The concept of billable and non-billable does not relate to the Project plan as such - but to the timesheet classifications.  You could capture time against the project but have it as billable or non-billable - but you would still want the resource to be assigned to the task so that their availability detail was correct.

For Custom Fields there is no concept of time-phasing - so you cannot enter a custom field for one month but not another on the same task.

Best regards,

Brian.

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Project Server TechCenter | Project Developer Center | Project Server Help | Project Product Page
    Friday, January 7, 2011 9:24 PM
    Owner
  • Hi Brian Smith,

I wanted to Track Resources as Billable and Non-Billable Without Timesheets and Task Assignment

Thank you

• Marked as answer by Pranay Chandra Tuesday, January 11, 2011 5:38 AM
    Tuesday, January 11, 2011 5:36 AM