Can not Create App Package RRS feed

• Question

• Visual Studio says :"Visual Studios was unable to verify your developer account. Either the Store is unavailable or unexpected network error has occurred"

So , server or client size ?

• Moved by Mattew Wu Thursday, February 2, 2017 5:56 AM
    Monday, January 23, 2017 1:11 AM

Answers

• Hi L.a.t,

Some customers report that the Visual Studio works fine now, please try to use it and check if it works fine for you.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by L.a.t Tuesday, January 24, 2017 4:52 AM
    Tuesday, January 24, 2017 3:12 AM

All replies

• Hey,

The store seems to be offline. I keep getting the same error on different PC's and networks. Does anyone else gets this error message?

Chris

Friday, January 20, 2017 9:00 AM
  • Yep! Same here. Tried everyday for the whole weekend. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.
    Sunday, January 22, 2017 4:18 PM
  • Hi Chris,

I have reported this issue to related team, and I will update here if I get any information. You can also report this issue in Connect Service Site where you can submit bugs for Visual Studio.

Apologize for any inconvenience and thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 23, 2017 7:02 AM
  • Hi L.a.t,

I have reported this issue to related team and I update here if I get any information. You can also report this issue in Connect Service Site where you can submit bugs for Visual Studio.

Apologize for any inconvenience and thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,

Cherry bu

MSDN Community Support

Monday, January 23, 2017 7:12 AM
  • When will this be fixed.  I also have exactly the same error

• Edited by T9876 Monday, January 23, 2017 7:26 PM
    Monday, January 23, 2017 6:03 PM
  • Just tried and it's working for me now
    Tuesday, January 24, 2017 3:03 AM
  • Hi L.a.t,

Some customers report that the Visual Studio works fine now, please try to use it and check if it works fine for you.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by L.a.t Tuesday, January 24, 2017 4:52 AM
    Tuesday, January 24, 2017 3:12 AM