none
Move Relays from old Management Portal to new Azure Portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I have a Service Bus Relay namespace with active listeners, created under the old management portal from many months ago.

However, even thought the namespace appears in the new portal under Service Bus, my relay does not appear when Relays are selected.

How do I move Relays from the old management portal over to the new Azure Portal ?

Thanks

• Edited by Nayana A S Monday, July 17, 2017 10:41 AM Edited title for better understand
    Sunday, July 16, 2017 4:01 PM

Answers

• If the relay was created long back using the older namespace type (Messaging) it is not supported in the new portal and have been deprecated.

Also, moving Relay/any SB service from old portal to new portal is just a namespace type updation for split and display under new portal corresponding blades. This type change would not affect the service in any way.

Automatic conversion (old portal to new portal) for Relay through portal is not available/ready today. However, this can be done from backend to appear correctly in new portal.

I suggest you open a Support Ticket to get this addressed. Refer: How to create an Azure support request.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

• Proposed as answer by Nayana A S Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:12 PM
    • Marked as answer by KeithRoy Tuesday, July 18, 2017 9:59 PM
    Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:01 PM

All replies

• If the relay was created long back using the older namespace type (Messaging) it is not supported in the new portal and have been deprecated.

Also, moving Relay/any SB service from old portal to new portal is just a namespace type updation for split and display under new portal corresponding blades. This type change would not affect the service in any way.

Automatic conversion (old portal to new portal) for Relay through portal is not available/ready today. However, this can be done from backend to appear correctly in new portal.

I suggest you open a Support Ticket to get this addressed. Refer: How to create an Azure support request.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

• Proposed as answer by Nayana A S Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:12 PM
    • Marked as answer by KeithRoy Tuesday, July 18, 2017 9:59 PM
    Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:01 PM
  • Thank you Nayana, I will follow your suggestion.
    Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:00 PM