February 2017 no ad payments? RRS feed

• Question

• today is already Feb 9, 2017 (UTC+8) and for usual month, today should see some scheduled payout or already get paid.

But as of now I just check, I only received Store Apps payout, but not only Ad payout.

Not only No Ad payout shown, it is like previous month, the pending payout amount from DevCenter and the pending is having huge different. (SGD200+) different!

Are we going to have this kind of dilemma every month?

chia 

Thursday, February 9, 2017 2:27 AM

All replies

• i same. VN
    Thursday, February 9, 2017 8:39 AM
  • Hi shawchyn,

Please create request through this link(http://aka.ms/storesupport) to contact support for professional help, and then share your ticket number here, I will also report this issue to related team and check your ticket's status.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 9, 2017 9:46 AM
  • today have no issue payout :((
    Friday, February 10, 2017 9:33 AM
  • Hi all,

Please check your payout, if you still have any other issue , please post here, thanks.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 10, 2017 9:37 AM
  • No luck, no Ad payout.

just open a support ticket: 1373999397

• Edited by shawchyn Friday, February 10, 2017 1:12 PM
    Friday, February 10, 2017 1:03 PM
  • my ticket 1374102034
    Full 
    Full 
    Full 
    Saturday, February 11, 2017 5:23 AM
  • Checked my email, I only submitted one ticket, don't know why it send me two tickets number.

One is #1373999397 and the other is #1373999394.

The ticket #1373999397 ask me to read the Payout requirement where specially mentioned I have to wait to reach the USD50 threshold to entitle payout! where the #1373999394 said the Payout is not yet completely processed. Advise me to check back by Feb 15, 2017.

I have no issue with the #1373999394 replied, as it is highly possible, especially with the unstable performance for MS Ad Payout history.

But I am trouble by the #1373999397 replied. Which obviously he is NOT doing his job and just by copy and paste the standard reply and try to closed the case! It look to me like that! Especially when my pending payout is SGD1561.78!!! No matter which currency in planet earth that I converted it to, it is way beyond the equivalent value of USD50!

Update:

Just to update the latest, it just pop up that the payment is in "upcoming" section.

• Edited by shawchyn Saturday, February 11, 2017 9:59 AM update
    Saturday, February 11, 2017 7:04 AM
  • Hi shawchyn,

Have you received your payout about ads? Please share your result here. If you still have any other questions, please post here, I will help you to contact your post's owner to check your data.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support

Monday, February 13, 2017 9:18 AM