After submitting app update app acquisition went from ~100 to straight 0 RRS feed

• Question

• I submitted an update for one of my apps and even after 7 days it is still not available for new windows 10 users (although it is available for updating for older users). It still shows that the submission is still under process. But the worst part is that on Windows 10 my app's acquisition went from ~100 per day to straight 0 since the very next day I submitted the update. Can anyone help me understand how is this possible?
    Tuesday, September 20, 2016 10:55 AM

Answers

• Hi chthakur,

>I submitted an update for one of my apps and even after 7 days it is still not available for new windows 10 users (although it is available for updating for older users). It still shows that the submission is still under process.
    I completely understand the desire you want users can have access to your new update. But the certification times usually can take us 5 to 7 business days to ensure it meets our certification requirements.
    Microsoft is working on a faster and better experience for developer with app certification: Reduced Windows Phone Certification Times.
    If your certification time is beyond the standard time, I would like to suggest you to contact Dev Center support with application information. Please click “Submit an incident” on the right side of that page.

> But the worst part is that on Windows 10 my app's acquisition went from ~100 per day to straight 0 since the very next day I submitted the update. 
    This issue has ever happened to some developer but it should have been fixed as I never come across it.

Please create a Service Request ticket with CSS for further assistance via the link I provide above as we will need to review the app on the backend to make sure everything is functioning normally. If there exist something wrong with Dev Center API, I think it will be fixed after you make feedback with this issue and then you will see all your data. I will also report this issue to the related team.
    Apologize for any inconvenience.  

Best Regards!
    Mattew Wu
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Mattew Wu Wednesday, September 21, 2016 12:22 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Friday, September 30, 2016 2:02 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mattew Wu Monday, October 10, 2016 6:13 AM
    Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:13 AM