none
adding 4 parameter i.e @startdate, @enddate and @starttime, @endtime and combine in query as WHERE (Time BETWEEN CONVERT(DATETIME, @startdate + ' ' + @starttime, 102) AND CONVERT(DATETIME, @enddate + ' ' + @endtime, 102)) RRS feed

• Question

• i am facing vs 2008 reporting serivices problem, me need to add 4 parameter that two for date and two for time i.e start date and start time, end date and end time i got only two i.e start and end date i could not find out how to add time parameter with date one option is put date and time manually but need the user to add input date and time separate and get result. in query for c# and vb web page reporting i used "WHERE     (Time BETWEEN CONVERT(DATETIME, @startdate + '' + @starttime, 102) AND CONVERT(DATETIME, @enddate + '' + @endtime, 102))" which sort out in Asp.net 3.5 in vb & C# language web report but not figure out in VS 2008 sql reporting services if any one has some concept pls write. i have checked a lot of reviews but could not find out any answer for it. thanks in advance. eric
    Wednesday, October 20, 2010 10:51 AM

All replies

• Hi!

If  you really need to use 4 parameters in report, you can try to define these parameters as Text and put them into report.

But much better will be used 2 parameters defined as Date/Time. You can prepare them from user's-input by c#/vb-code and put them into report.

Your query will be : "...WHERE (Time BETWEEN @StartDateTime AND @EndDateTime )"

I hope this helps you.

Best regards,

Andrei

Monday, November 29, 2010 3:34 PM