none
Graph Data Positioning RRS feed

• Question

• LitDev,

I did have the following occur on 1 of a series of graphs.  Thought I would show it to you.  Don't know if you would want to make a change for this or not.  As you can see the values show going across the bottom of the graph.  If I change 1 of the GraphData values in the code to 69 or 67 the graph centers perfectly.  I do really like the graphing and trendline capability.

Here's the code:

GraphData[1]=68
      GraphData[2]=68
      GraphData[3]=68

MyGraph=LDGraph.AddGraph(100,25,400,400,"Test","Entry","Test")
      LDGraph.AddSeriesPoints(MyGraph,"Test",GraphData,"Blue")
      Trend=LDGraph.CreateTrend(GraphData,1)
      LDGraph.AddSeriesLine(MyGraph,"Trendline",Trend,"Green")

Here's the graph result:

JR

• Edited by jricestkEditor Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:39 PM Finish comment.
    Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:34 PM
    Answerer

Answers

• Interesting set of circumstances cause this, if you print the trend y values you see some values of 68.0000000000001, which then confuses the scaling by a combination of the logic (not = 68) and rounding errors (later it is rounded to be = 68).

Will fix for next upload, probably not for a few days as I have code for Bluetooth mid way and waiting to get a bluetooth device I can test it a bit with.

PS Thanks for reporting it
    Wednesday, June 26, 2013 3:30 PM

All replies

• Interesting set of circumstances cause this, if you print the trend y values you see some values of 68.0000000000001, which then confuses the scaling by a combination of the logic (not = 68) and rounding errors (later it is rounded to be = 68).

Will fix for next upload, probably not for a few days as I have code for Bluetooth mid way and waiting to get a bluetooth device I can test it a bit with.

PS Thanks for reporting it
    Wednesday, June 26, 2013 3:30 PM
  • LitDev,

Thank you for the fix.  Could you let me know when you update and I'll try it out.

JR

Friday, June 28, 2013 2:00 AM
    Answerer