CDN not available in my subscription RRS feed

• Question

• Can somebody help me with enabling CDN on my portal? If it is not available to new users then by when can I expect it to be available? And if I need to get it done through Azure Support how should I go about doing it?
    Thursday, October 3, 2013 6:29 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Hamza,

Thanks for posting!

Do you subscript this CDN service? There have a same thread (http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsazure/en-US/7c6ce917-741e-4c41-8439-87a0f2098389/enable-cdn-on-a-microsoft-azure-blob-storage-container) .

Please try it .

Thanks

Will
    <THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, October 3, 2013 7:39 AM
  • Yes but how do I communicate with Azure Support? Do I need to opt for the technical support plan first and then ask for the CDN connection? That would be sad :(
    Friday, October 4, 2013 11:19 AM
  • Hamza, you can just email them and they will hear you. If you convince them that you really need it, they would even enable the CDN feature for you:)
    • Proposed as answer by eMazeika Friday, October 4, 2013 11:54 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by eMazeika Friday, October 4, 2013 11:54 AM
    Friday, October 4, 2013 11:53 AM
  • Hi Hamza,

You could contact Windows Azure Support. and you may need select Billing support. Or You could Click your account on the right-top portal (https://manage.windowsazure.com/#Workspaces/All/dashboard) . Then you could select "Contact Microsoft Support".

Thanks.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, October 10, 2013 2:48 AM