Azure Account Subscription RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am new to azure logic apps.Our client is trying to built application on azure logic apps.I want to know how Azure Account and subscription and RBAC works.
    I have one general question,on premise system we generally maintain dev/QA/Prod system.How we maintain in azure ?.Do we need different subscription for azure account or we need to create different resource group.

How different team member works on Azure ? Do we need to create every team member a new azure account with subscription??If yes what would be the Subscription role?? 

Any suggestion??? 

Tuesday, December 4, 2018 12:48 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Best practise would be to have multiple subscription for your DEV/Test and Prod . If you have single subscription you can limit the resource based access to resource group and to azure components (like LA contributor) .

In single subscription you divide the resources on resource group level and business unit level (like dev-org-aue-finance-rg)

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Tuesday, December 4, 2018 9:42 PM
  • Hi,

Enterprise Agreement is best solution for Large Enterprise with multiple users(Refer Link#1), Individual Subscription is best for creation of small team Infrastracture.

Here is the Graph shows the Hiererchy of Access for an Enterprise Agreement.

Link#1 http://blog.azureinfra.com/2016/06/16/azure-for-the-enterprise/

HTH

Hope this Helps!!!! Regards, Note: Please Mark As Answered if you satisfy with Reply.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 7:08 AM
  • Hi R.B06 any updates on this?
    Thursday, December 13, 2018 4:28 AM
  • Sorry Guys for late update!!!

Our client got one subscription in which we got the role as Cloud Application Administrator.
    Now our goal is to segregate the QA and PROD system.Prior our approach was to get two different subscription for different environment but now client is asking us to work on this single subscription for easy billing , So we are more tend to Resource group approach. 

Please suggest your view on this and please help me to understand how easy is to maintain two different Resource group in azure.   

Monday, December 24, 2018 7:08 AM