reports results to table RRS feed

• Question

• I created a reports and did a lot of function inside this reports

and i need after I view reports, the report send results to table

How can I do this?

• Changed type Pavel Celba Sunday, February 9, 2014 11:19 AM This is question
    Friday, February 7, 2014 12:43 AM

Answers

How can I do this?

You have to plan your work. If the intended result is to store some calculations into a table then you have to calculate these data outside the report definition. To create a report from these data is then much easier...

VFP 9 allows to store calculated data during the report run in Report listener but it is difficult. To write a program which will calculate the data outside the report is the right way probably. 

Friday, February 7, 2014 10:54 PM

All replies

• Create a function/procedure that the report calls that then saves your data and report changed data to a table/cursor when the system variables  _pageno and _pagetotal are equal. Do a test in the Page Footer band of the report.

The function/procedure would take your report cursor and copy it to another table for permanent storage and then you would have to decide what other data you needed to save and the data structure it requires.  Without further info. - cann't give advise on that.

The English Bob

Friday, February 7, 2014 10:10 AM
    Answerer

How can I do this?

You have to plan your work. If the intended result is to store some calculations into a table then you have to calculate these data outside the report definition. To create a report from these data is then much easier...

VFP 9 allows to store calculated data during the report run in Report listener but it is difficult. To write a program which will calculate the data outside the report is the right way probably. 

Friday, February 7, 2014 10:54 PM